Friday, December 18, 2009

Cancelled Field Trip

Today should have been Reagan's 1st field trip of the year. Her class was going to the mall shopping, to eat at Chick-Fil-A, and then to see Santa. But the weather had other ideas. School let out early today because of snow in the forecast, and alas, no field trip for the class. Unless you are my daughter and have been excitedly talking about eating Chick-Fil-A at the mall for over a week ~ I couldn't break her heart. Since it was only raining at the time school closed, off to the mall we went for lunch and a carousel ride.

We ran into Ms Connie and she agreed to have lunch with us. We thought we'd see other disappointed classmates there, but we didn't.
Cooper enjoyed his spontaneous field trip Reagan (with a mouth full of food) was "so excited because this is so awesome!"
On the merry go round ~ she covers her ears until the attendant rings the bell to start the ride!
Now she's all smiles!
Cooper is not in to riding the horses, so he and I sit in the old man chair
Horrible picture of the two of us (rain is not my hair's friend), but every now and then I needed to prove my kids have a mommy

No comments: