Monday, December 14, 2009

Prayer Girl

Sunday after church as we always do, Greg and I asked Reagan what she learned about in class. She told us she learned about "Mary and the baby Jesus". When we were having lunch Sunday, Reagan wanted to pray. Here is her prayer verbatim..."Dear Jesus, thank you for the Lord. Thank you that Mary had baby Jesus. Amen." How sweet is that? She is listening and absorbing everything she learns at Jesus' house and that makes Greg and me so proud.

Reagan received a pink princess Bible from a special friend for Thanksgiving. She likes to "read" it every day. She will sit at the table and look at the pages for what must seem like hours to her. The other day she told me, "this book is about God. It's all we know about God."
I love this girl ~ and I love that she knows Jesus.

No comments: