Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Backpack, Backpack

Yet another day of school for Reagan (I know you're wondering if I'm going to take a picture every school day for the next 13 years of Reagan walking into school....it's a thought!), but today she had a new accessory. Mamaw and Papaw sent Reagan a new backpack to begin her kindergarten career ~ complete with a turtle. Hopefully, this will suffice for the pet turtle she's still asking for!!

It's just so sweet and so sad all at the same time!
She is REALLY tired of me taking pictures of her every day
just precious
On the way home from school today, Reagan was talking about the seasons and she asked what season she was born in. I told her she was born in the spring. And she commented, "Oh yeah, I knew that. That's when the trees and flowers grow the most." I told her that was right and how proud of her I was for knowing that.
She replied, "I'm so smart, I've been in school a long time...like 3 days!"
Who knew you could learn so much in just 3 days of kindergarten?!?

No comments: