Wednesday, August 18, 2010

More Conversations with Reagan

We have some very interesting conversations while putting Reagan to bed every night...
Reagan: Mom, If I'm ever bad and in the back of a police car, would you come get me?
Mom: Yes I would, but you better never do anything to end up in the back of a police car.
Reagan: OK, I'll try to have good behavior.

We were discussing birthdays and whose was coming up next...
Reagan: Mom, how old will you be on your birthday?
Mom: 37
Reagan: Don't be 37, your going to be old and die.
Mom: Do you think 37 is old?
Reagan: That's a really big number, bigger than mine. I wish God would stop making us have birthdays, I just want to stay a kid~like 6 years old!

We had been discussing how to be a good friend to people. We had also had a discussion while on vacation about my mamaw living in heaven. After gymnastics last week, I told her that I was proud of her for being a good friend...
Mom: Reagan, Mommy is so proud of you for being a good friend and helping Julia today. That makes God really happy when you help your friends.
Reagan: And Jesus, and Moses and your mamaw in heaven are happy too?
Mom: Yes, they are!

Another bed time conversation...
Reagan: Mom, is there a baby in your belly?
Mom: No, why? Do you want another baby in mommy's belly?
Reagan: No, me and Cooper are all the babies you need. We have enough.
Mom: I couldn't agree more!

No comments: