Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Vacation ~ Wednesday

I've given up on going to the beach with the kids this year. I can't tell you how disappointed I am because I LOVE the beach. But, I guess I've had to come to terms with the fact that it's not all about me any more! I want all of us to have a great vacation and if that means spending it at the pool, then that's what we'll do!

Not too many pictures today ~ Greg played golf today, so it was a little harder to get pictures while taking care of them at the pool.


There would be no pool time without a snack
Cooper and Bubba having fun in the kiddie pool

Cooper enjoyed his snack too
Time to jump in

Splash


Reagan swimming with Gigi Dinner at Captain Woody's

My precious girl
My precious boy
We took a walk on the docks after dinner
He looked so cute with the case around his neck

No comments: