Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Lights

We promised Reagan that we would go on a walk around the "neighbor-wood" to see the Christmas lights if she was a good girl today. She was, but the weather didn't cooperate with us. So we loaded up in the van and went to look at the lights. Reagan thought that was a "great idea" especially since she got to sit in the front seat and mommy sat in the back with Cooper.

She has her 3-D glasses ready to go
Daddy pointing out where the lights are so she wouldn't miss any
Cooper was in awe of the lights
It's the little things that make her happy
Oooh, Aaah
She loved wearing the 3-D glasses
After our trip around the neighborhood, it was time for baths. When Reagan got out of the bathtub and saw herself in the mirror, she said "I look just like Mary, I need a baby Jesus!" We've been reading the Christmas Story book and she's seen all the pictures of Mary, Joseph and baby Jesus!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad the glasses are working well. I have misplaced mine. Probably burried under some presents. Or I hid them so well I hid them from myself. Your neighborhood must be decorated well. Good FREE fun! Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas.