Monday, December 8, 2008

One Dozen


Yesterday, Greg and I celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary. And as they say, "it seems like only yesterday..." We've had a great 12 years and I'm lucky to be married to my best friend.

So, in honor of our 12 years, I've made a list of 12 things I love about him:
1. He loves the Lord with all his heart
2. He loves me in spite of my faults ~ not that I have many!
3. The way he can make me laugh ~ even when I'm trying to be mad
4. How he plays with Reagan and Cooper ~ just like he's still their age
5. He can shop with the best of them
6. How he will try to "solve" my problems when all I want to do is vent
7. He's taller than me, so he's a great protector
8. He's always reading books trying to better himself ~ He's currently reading the Love Dare
9. The way he folds clothes (even though it isn't always the way I would do it, at least he's willing to try!)
10. How he calls Reagan his beautiful princess and plays play doh sitting at her little table
11. How he can't wait to do "guy things" with Cooper ~ he's already got a list in his head
12. He does the grocery shopping for the family ~ unless I need a little time all by myself
I love you Greg ~ thanks for all you do for our family!



No comments: