Thursday, December 11, 2008

Special Soup

Reagan loves to cook for us every evening. Tonight she made "special soup" which consisted of m&m's and fruit snacks. I hope she's this much help in the kitchen when she's older!

Stirring the soup
Her soup has to bake in the oven
"You have to be patient, mom. It's almost ready"
Fixing mom some milk
Look how many utensils it takes to cook "special soup"
Reagan told me she didn't cook with "pencils", she used spoons!
This morning when Reagan woke up:
Reagan: "My nose not working
Mom: "Do you need a kleenex?"
Reagan: "No, I need my nose to work"
Mom: "Let's get a kleenex and blow your nose"
Reagan: "No, my fingers can get them out"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have no words for that...yuck...yuck...makes me wonder what else was in the soup.

Beth