Friday, June 12, 2009

Finally Friday

The end of another week ~ seemed even longer since we'd been on vacation last week! Here are a few pictures from our day.

Reagan is all smiles and ready to go to school
Reagan wanted me to take a picture with herCooper brushing his teeth

Too bad daddy leaves for work so early!
Reagan picked out Cooper's balloon color at the doctor's office

He let his balloon go (inside the house, so all is not lost!)
I took Cooper to the doctor after school today because he's had a horrible diaper rash for a couple of weeks now. Nothing over the counter seemed to work. Here's the conversation with Reagan as we were walking in to the office ~
Reagan: "Why are we taking Cooper to the doctor, does his belly hurt?"
Mom: "We're going to the doctor to see what's wrong with Cooper's bottom because I don't know what it is."
Reagan: "I don't know either. I'm not a doctor."
Mom: "I'm not a doctor either. Do you want to be a doctor when you grow up?"
Reagan: "No, I'm a princess. Princess Reagan and that's all!"
Cooper said his first sentence ~ "Thank You Mama" ~ as I sat his dinner plate on the table in front of him!

No comments: