Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A Nice Surprise

Ms. Deb came over to visit with Reagan and Cooper tonight. Reagan jumped, squealed and ran to hug me when I told her Ms. Deb was coming over. She brought a craft with her (she knows how to get to Reagan's heart) and just played with them. They had the best time! When it was time for her to leave, Cooper blew ME kisses and told ME bye-bye, he even turned away from me when I tried to take him from Ms. Deb ~ he wanted to go home with her!

Making necklaces
Picking out all the fish from the pileShooting a few hoops
drawing with side walk chalk
Drawing a fire engine
checking out Ms Deb's van
going for a stroll around the neighborhood (notice the broom in Cooper's hand!)
Thanks for coming to play Ms Deb ~ I hope you know how much we all love you!

No comments: