Tuesday, June 9, 2009

She's Now a Bumble Bee

Monday, Reagan started in the Bumble Bee Room at school. Her teachers for this year are Ms. Vickie and Ms. Connie. She had been so excited all week to start in the 4 year old class, because she's 4 and she's big. She did really well walking into class and letting me leave without much clingy-ness (Reagan is not one for change). I'm so proud of her and know that she will blossom in this class.

Ready to go to school
She wanted to make sure I got a picture of the bow on her dress! Cooper didn't change classes yet, but he & his buddy Noah got some new friends!

Cute Reagan story:
Today while playing with Cooper, a fight breaks out as usual. Reagan comes crying to me and this is the conversation that follows ~
Reagan: I don't like that boy.
Mom: What boy?
Reagan: Cooper
Mom: What did he do?
Reagan: He hit me. Can you put him back?
Mom: Put him back where?
Reagan: Put him back in your belly.
Mom: He won't fit.
Reagan: Well, you can get married again and then put him back. Can you put me back in your belly too?
Mom: No, you won't fit either
Reagan: Well, I want to go back in your belly for a few minutes.

No comments: