Sunday, June 7, 2009

A Few More Vacation Memories

This is how we found Reagan when we went to wake her on the day we left for home. Why sleep on only one bed when you have two!
Back home playing with Cinderella and the Barbie Jeep
Having dinner with one of the babies who wasn't able to make it to the beach
Sunday morning and Reagan doesn't want to watch cartoons with Cooper ~ she likes them all to herself!
Family portrait before going to church

Here are just a few quotes from Reagan while we were on vacation this week:
  • "I want to push the buttons on the alligator (elevator)"
  • when we arrived at our condo, she asked "where's the toy room? there's no upstairs"
  • to EVERYONE, and I do mean EVERYONE she met at the pool or on the beach, "what's your name?" "how old are you?" "I'm Reagan. I'm 4 years old. I'm going to Ms Vicki's class because I'm 4." "Are you my best friend?"
  • while walking to the beach..."daddy, give me a chance to be the leader. Just one chance"
  • while in the pool with another man and his daughter (after asking her name and age)..."mommy, he has hair all over his body. do you see it?"
  • while having pancakes for breakfast..."I need some butter. Butter makes everything better!"
  • sitting on the couch when we got back home in her sad voice..."I want to go back to the beach" Me too baby, me too!
We had a wonderful vacation and can't wait to go again next year...stay tuned for details!

No comments: