Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Take My Picture?

After Reagan got dressed for school she said, "I have on a beautiful dress today, do you want to take a picture?" Of course I was more than happy to oblige! Cooper wanted in on the action too.








Here are a few more cute quotes from Reagan:
  • After getting dressed for school one morning ~ "Mommy, I need someone to tell me I'm beautiful"
  • When I picked her up from school today, she asked me if I could fix her hairbow on the side...I did and then she said, "I need a mirror." While looking in the mirror and twirling around, "I'm so pretty!" I guess she's heard that once or twice!
  • Today at school they discussed their favorite foods. I asked Reagan what her favorite foods were and she said, "Horn Dogs, french fries and applesauce". Maybe she's combining corn dogs & hot dogs.

No comments: